Convention in Las Vegas did not disappoint. It was such an amazing experience. I had the opportunity to collaborate with friends old and new, from all different professions and backgrounds, with different stories and reasons for joining the business. Some things we all had in common were an intense excitement, an optimism for the future, and a sincere desire to help people – both our customers and one another. Now that I have had time to digest it all, I want to tell you about some of the highlights. Here are my top ten moments from the weekend:
1. THE VISION. The opening address by Drs. Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields shared their vision for the company as THE leader in premium skincare both in the U.S. and globally through their commitment to innovation and quality.
2. THE BRAND. The launch of the new brand campaign, Life-Changing Skincare, encompasses the very core of what the products and the business have done for thousands of people both personally and professionally.
3. THE PAST. The updated statistics from Euromonitor show from 2010-2015 that R+F grew by 91.1% while its major rivals sustained single digit growths or even losses. Still R+F products were responsible for only 3% of U.S. skincare spending, showing an enormous growth potential. Customer satisfaction studies done by R+F showed that 92% of preferred customers are very or extremely satisfied with their consultant and 95% would refer R+F to a friend.
4. THE FUTURE. It is projected that Rodan + Fields will be #1 in the Premium Skincare market and a billion dollar brand by the end of 2016. Pre-launch for Australia is set to begin in December, bringing R+F to its third country including the U.S. and Canada.
5. THE INNOVATION. The doctors announced the much-anticipated launch of their new product Lash Boost after 5 years of research, development, and clinical studies to prove efficacy and safety. The doctors also hinted about a revolutionary new product release in 2017, a “new molecule” that holds water directly to the skin to combat dryness, suitable for any skin type.
6. THE TECHNOLOGY. The home office teams delivered a sleek new makeover for our website and new elegant branding for our regimens.
7. THE PHILANTHROPY. Amnon Rodan challenged our consultants to donate $500,000 in three days in order to earn a matching contribution from the Rodan + Fields Prescription for Change Foundation, a challenge which we met and exceeded resulting in over 1 million dollars being raised for BuildOn. We had the opportunity to hear from the CEO and some students from BuildOn, an organization whose mission is to break the cycle of poverty, illiteracy, and low expectations through education and service by empowering teens in poverty-stricken communities to make better lives for themselves.
8. THE CUSTOMERS. The leadership emphasized our company’s commitment to our customers and announced upgrades to the PC Perks program, including the removal of the $2.50 handling fee and free shipping on any order of $80 or more, any time.
9. THE CONSULTANTS. The consultants are viewed as an integral part of the organization, as evidenced by the roll out of even more incentive programs designed to recognize us for the work that we do as brand ambassadors.
10. THE COMMUNITY. I can’t stress enough what a wonderful group of men and women I was privileged to meet and collaborate with. I am already looking forward to Las Vegas again in 2017!!
As always, I am happy to answer any questions that you have. Please private message me any time.
Yours in skincare,